$425 per person | 8 CPC/CEU credits
By their very nature, estimates are not static and need to be reviewed and updated throughout the life of any construction project. Bluebeam Revu’s built-in digital markup and review tools allow your estimates and related materials to be marked up and shared with all interested parties in real-time, with user-friendly tools and controls. Whether changes are needed on the plan, the specification, statement of work, or contracts – Bluebeam Revu can handle all your edits digitally. This course will focus on the processes of marking up and editing estimates directly on-screen, which is ideal for field staff, project managers, and estimators located in different locations, or even different companies!
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the course progresses.
Note: This class is for Bluebeam Revu for PC, not the iPad. Instructor will be using Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 20 and some tools shown may not be available in Revu Standard or CAD. Looking for this class in Bluebeam Revu 2017, 2018, or 2019? Contact us to make arrangements.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 48 consecutive hours. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Must attend all four sessions.
Session 1: Markup and Review Tools
- Text-Based Editing/Markup Tools
- Graphic Review/Markup Tools
- Controlling Markup Display Properties
- Working with Stamps
Session 2: Advanced Markup Tools
- Working with Layers & Display Controls
- Working with Images
- Controlling Markup Status
- Cutting/Erasing PDF Content
Session 3: Automating Markups
- Creating Standard Markup Symbols
- Creating Standard Markup Tools/Notes
- Working with Punch Key Symbols
- Distributing Tool Chests to Office & Field Staff
- Profile, Tool, & Customization Distribution Concepts
Session 4: Management Features
- Microsoft Office Tools Integration
- Edit Text In-Place & Copy/Paste Tools
- Multiple Views & Sync Controls
- Inserting, Combining, Splitting Pages
- Using Flags & Callout Processes
- Attaching non-PDF Files to a Project