BricsCAD is a cutting-edge design system with regular upgrades to its 2D CAD system. It has gone beyond what other industry-leading packages can do by integrating native 3D modeling, BIM, and 2D CAD into a single system that works within a DWG file. Join ZenTek Consultants for this FREE webinar and see how BricsCAD can:
- Create dozens of blocks from similar linework in one step
- Copy and move doors, windows, etc. to new locations using same offset spacing as original\
- Create Parametric blocks that can be re-sized individually, using pre-set controls
- One “head-up” tool that delivers the commands you need for any item you select on screen
- Move, stretch, rotate, or mirror any object, simply by clicking it.
- Change layer, color, line type, and properties of an object by clicking on it
- Control layering, text, dimension, leader styles and even Xrefs from one dialog
- Keep using all the same tools and commands you use today
BricsCAD uses all the tools, functions, and standards you’ve developed in your current CAD system and it works in the native DWG file format so there’s nothing new for your staff to learn. BricsCAD licenses cost less than half of what you’re paying today, and they’re sold as “perpetual licenses” meaning you can use them forever and only upgrade when you feel the new tools warrant it.
If you are paying recurring annual subscriptions for both your CAD/BIM systems and getting minimal returns, or your annual “upgrades” are little more than interface and color updates with no real productivity improvements, join us, the Premier Sales Partner for BricsCAD in the U.S.A., to learn more about BricsCAD.