$125 per person | 2 CPC/CEU credits
We all know how to make a basic Surface, but when it comes to fine tuning output and direct edit for highly accurate design conditions we tend to struggle. Many of us also get lost when it comes time to handle volume calculations and steep-slope analysis with our surfaces. Join ZenTek Consultants for this short, two-hour, online course where a live instructor will show you the best processes for using these powerful tools.
Note: Instructor will present using Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2021. Students who wish to follow along with instructor are encouraged to use the same version.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 24 consecutive hours. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
This course will cover:
- Understanding Surface Build Options
- Controlling Surfaces by Order of Build Operations
- Manual Surface Editing (adding/editing lines. Edges, points, etc.)
- Simplify and Smooth Surfaces
- Simple Volume Calculations
- Creating Cut/Fill Maps & Grids
- Creating Steep Slope Analysis Maps